My stack extends ~6ft up from my roof. No guys or stand offs.
Oh wait. One is not supposed to move wood across state lines. :whistle:
Nice rescue and rebuild!
I've experienced "splitting elbow", with all types of mails, not just the X27. I suspect it's related to hyperextending your elbow. Possibly...
Are you building a shed extension over those stacks, or covering with a tarp, of sorts?
It doesn't look sappy, but definitely needs some dry time.
Nice looking stacks and setup. :thumbs:
Keep some there and bring the rest to NH for a quick, hot campfire.
No real GM problem in my general area, this year or last. The wet spring and summer helps to keep them in check.
All's good here, aside from an itchy eye. :thumbs:
Winterberries are showing off. [ATTACH] Leaf colors are muted this year. There's this red maple just off the deck. [ATTACH]
I haven't, yet. When new, they were a bit stiff and have had branches get between jeans and chaps, not a big deal for me. They are very supple now.
Elevator music. Well, eye dr office music. It's going to put me to sleep.
A land that's far, far away. :cool:
Good morning, everyone. Clear and dry outside. Bright full moon lighting up the pre-dawn hours. I'm off this morning for laser surgery of my...
Welcome to the club! I bought these, US built. I got the regular wrap. Welcome to Labonville Inc. (tm) - Delivering Quality Products You Can...
Good night to attend a game. Bring them good luck! I hope you're staying local.
Nice! All cut and split for you?
Good morning, everyone. Another nice fall day. More yard work this morning. Then a haircut. Red Sox lost. Series tied 2-2. Stay safe...
Stack and get it off the ground. Alot of folks don't like to stack. If you don't like to stack, your "pile to stack" will cause you to dislike...