[ATTACH]
So, how's it working out for you? Get it dirty yet?
:bug:
I went to drop a few chains to be sharpened, and to pick up an 18" chain for the gifted husky 360 I have. They had decent inventory. Yr[ATTACH]...
A buddy of mine had a BL branch fall. He didn't realize just what it was, until he went to cut it. It's not much, but I'll take it. [ATTACH]...
Go Pats! Go Bruins! Go Celtics!
I've had a pair of welder gloves that I've had for years. I do not use them when working with firewood. They used only when putting wood in to...
Sounds like a party line. Those were gone by the time I started to use the phone.
Good morning, all. Decent day ahead. I'll be taking bottles/cans to a drive supporting the local scout troop. Then, to TSC for some bird seed,...
Any sound out of the ordinary will pique my interest. One's ears get tuned to the normal sounds, inside or out.
Good luck getting some of it.
Yes. You rode right past the cabin. Every season has it's own appeal through there.
This ^^^
Dialing 10 digits to call across town has been in place here for decades.
Less chance of anything popping out. My stove has a side door for loading, and a front facing door, just cuz. Then and ash try door, from the...
I've heard for new wooden items, to use BLO - Once a day for a week Once a week for a month Once a month for a year Your mileage may vary.
I probably did. We go camping in the White mtns in early November as well as February. Two totally different experiences. There's usually...
Always. Usually when starting a new fire. :thumbs:
Good morning, everyone. Fall temps return tomorrow. I've had a fire built, waiting to be lit for a few days. I suspect it'll be fired off...
If I feel a need to give the fire extra air, I slightly open the door for the ash tray for a few seconds. I stay there watching, then close it.