Oh they are. Many jumped ship or are actively seeking alternative employment. My wife included.
No. Just me. She goes with me to Kevins but relaxes at the camp ground.
I wish I were kidding. They have ruined this company.
Definitely not. She needs fired. And fast as the backlash is mounting. Its all over the news. Forbes magazine ect.
Can any of you experienced PCP guys tell me if this is worth bidding on aby further? If yes how much is it worth fir turning into a gun fill tank?...
Many of the guys, myself included, use a rifle chambered in 204 ruger for this. Some off the shelf varmint rifles, some more custom. It and the...
I never thought I'd ever want anything black powder but I have one in my list. This. Traditions™ .32 Caliber Crockett Rifle Kit I thought it...
After seeing the eats.....yes.
The usual suspects
I'm thinking I've messed up with this Thursday arrival thing...
Me to bud. I hope to be heading out before 10 tomorrow.
I can see that Ms 250 time hurting some feelings. Lol.
Sorry about the novel....:loco: :crazy:
So here is some history with this company, formerly Herman Miller, now Miller knoll after purchasing a failing competitive company during covid...
Wouldn't that be something. Lol
The CEO non apology, "apology" letter... [ATTACH]
I was in the one by the campers way to many times. At 3 am. In the frost.....
When I get some more time I'll explain what really has people angry and it started before this vid but because of her.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:.....no. She did get in trouble a while back for posting a Twitter vid saying how much she loves working from home as...
So this is the woke CEO of the company my wife works for. One who only promotes women, who has a goal of staffing with 40% minorities in the name...