Yes. So many places for fluid to hide.
Milky means water in the fluid no matter the duration.
That's crazy.
I don't understand the hate. Only trouble I've had out of three Stihl saws is one had the thether break. It was years ago and was several years...
That's a fire that definitely could be seen from outer space.
Yep.
And yes, all of three years or more you have.
She will probably take off to Boyne mountain and rent a fat bike or bring hers depending on weather.
The wife....feels weird to her to use others facilities. It was actually her suggestion, to stay at your place, which is surprising.
I figured not. We will just have to crash your camp ground vs the east Jordan tourist park. Lol
Future GTG fire fun.... I have another of these that hasn't had 4" hacked off the end. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] For the uninitiated, magnesium is very cool.
That's been my experience. They all have been ultra reliable but some are a bit heavier than comparable brands and usually choked down quite a bit...
Morning errbody. I slept 10 hours playing catch up from Denny's GTG. I'm also 0.2 pounds lighter than when I arrived at the GTG and that is proof...
[ATTACH]
I look forward. Hopefully my shoulder will be healed enough to set up the camper. If not I may have to drive up and back in a day. Or beg, borrow...
Probably magnesium fumes too.
How dare you....
More like where is toilet.....
Its mine at that $10 price because my bid won it. Lol