Trimmers....the tool of the devil. Lol. Necessary evil. I've ruined near 40 in oil testing and enjoyed every minute. Well, I didn't hate it anyway.
[ATTACH]
The neighbors L2800 would get milky because he'd fire it up, use it a few minutes and put it away. I rarely do that. In cold weather I start mine,...
Same here.
And..... condensation is water. Like I said.
Thanks bud lol.
Steere BMF170. Ported, stacked, filtered and muff modded. Plus MS 250 Walbro carbed. PAPeggy loves her new toy. Hand splitting.....:rofl: :lol:...
I'm having shoulder surgery in a month. I didn't bring anything to cut with. I actually gave away and sold the two I did bring. One was for oil...
Yep. Me too. :(
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My OCD won't let that happen. Maybe wear them out from double checking though. :loco: :crazy: The only saw I had leak on me was a Makita that I...
Both lol. It was great meeting you bud.
So some of us are living in infamy? :rofl: :lol:
Yep. She's thinking "I hate this crap" :D