Ok... Here is my update on the Air Venturi, Seneca Dragonfly, mrk2 air rifle. As a refresher, this is a 15 pump, 22 caliber unit. And like the...
If I wear any out I guess I'll find out lol. I can't stand ANY screw in caps because they seem to tighten themselves in harder during use.
My brother in law has one. My 201 out cut it sude by side in the same 10-12" beech. After I muff modded it, pulled the limiters and tuned it its...
[ATTACH]
I concur. Wholeheartedly. Now this I can agree with. This is a list of new restaurants coming to our local taste of Muskegon event. My wife said...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is the body work off the weed eater version. I've killed somewhere between 35-40 of these in testing. [ATTACH]
I put the straight shaft from a weed eater on it. They are identical except color. Back in those days anyway. Basically this poulan is a weed...
I agree. Id never buy a 4 stroke hand held of any brand just because of wt. My brother has a honda powdered Husqvarna 4 stroke string trimmer. Its...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ok. I'll play. Here are the four I currently have. The poulan / weed eater has been my go to for 3-4 years now. Light. Under...
Lol. That would be something to witness.
Now you need a wheeled platform to stand on. lol
Me finks that was the point in a roudy round way. :handshake:
Its not THAT funny. :rofl: :lol:
Well said my friend.
Id rock that boat ride. I give zero effs and would find it funny.
He moved away now but yes he should have. Same thing happens with short trip driving a vehicle. Excessive water and fuel can accumulate in the...