This one illustrates how the capacity changes as the loader makes it's arc when lifting. I think the heaviest thing I've lifted with mine was a...
There is one thing to consider....the front axle max operating load. If you can find that information. That is most likely conservative as well...
I concur. I remember the sales guy saying its kilos and doubling it gets you close without maffs n stuff. :D
Here is the confusing part for buyers. This is my L3800 loader specs. One of those numbers is close to double my model number, one under quite a...
It also depends on how high you are lifting, how close to the pivot pins ect. You already know. Lol The drealer had told be the double the number...
That pile I showed of mine....the echo starts the fastest.
Ultimately, I will too. Then this Dragonfly will be a garage gun.
Amateur....:rofl: :lol:
Not sure the magazine / bolt action will be faster to load with the 15 pumps to achieve max power.
Now... scope still sucks but the main problem is the fact that I can't get a proper cheek weld because the scope is to high for the stock's cheek...
So I set up on the deck tonight in the calm and tried to get in the zone. I changed its zero to the 37 yard corner. This was the result after...
Some manufacturers say it can damage the seals in their guns.
That number on the loader... double it. Thats pretty close to its loader capacity.
To be clear, A PCP gun with it's onboard tank can be left filled indefinitely.
There is a place called Lewis farms north of us. They have a petting zoo and all kinds of attractions for kids. They have air operated cannons...
Not 10 per pump for the last three, 10 total for the three.
I just talked to Air venturi tech support. It won't hurt it to stay pumped up but I should check it at the end of the day to verify it hasn't...
Oh, I just checked with my range finder. 37 yards is the longest shot anywhere in my yard I'll need so I'll see how it's performance is at that...
Thanks bud. I'm a bit rusty currently. I'm confident I can do better with my regular adjustable rest, rear sand bag and a better scope. And more...
From my experience, the old grey Echo units are stronger than the new ones. Ive had both. huskihl has a grey one. He loves it.