I know this is a cost savings idea you proposed but, you could pull a sample of the udt and have a lab tell you the real story on its further...
https://kubotacustomercare.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/52073/0/filename/Kubota+Super+UDT2+Fluid+PI+Sheet+%281%29.pdf
Not sure on weight but yes. It's a hydrostatic drive / hydraulic fluid as it performs both jobs in a tractor. As well as lubes the gears.
Oregon advance cut. $10.81 on Amazon. [ATTACH]
I put that number into my search engine and it comes up with all kinds of chain. Oregon and others. 3/8 low profile, .050 guage and 50 driver...
Id do it without concern.
[ATTACH]
I couldn't have said it better.
Your assessments of the operation of a manual vs HST are spot on with my experience. I grew up driving manual tractors on a small hobby farm and...
I like watching his vids because he doesn't run his hole. He runs the saw. The end. Lol
Isn't that guy in the vid a logger from Romania?
↑:thumbs:
Or $600 for a 460 rancher?
If another grey straight shaft trimmer shows up at the local online auction I plan on trying to own it.
Nice. Very nice.
Hopefully not. 10-12 hours pumped up is the longest time I'd leave it that way. I'll report anything I find out as I go along.