Not normally...maybe if it is a GFCI type...
Yeah, and "solid" manure too...basically the barns get cleaned out, and the slurry pits emptied before crops get planted. They really only get 2...
Can't say I've ever seen that particular "cut away" view of a tire/rim combo before! :eek: Somebody needs to use their rearview mirrors a lil...
As a resident of the largest dairy producing county in Ohio, I can tell you there was no open windows last night here either...farmers are going...
That's what the totes are for too, no? Or do you cull out some specialty wood from the piles?
That's about my usual...haven't totaled up from this year yet though...seems like it will be less for sure.
Take those liners out, cut the top off, screw them to a pallet, even more totes! (drill them full of holes with a hole saw for better air flow) Or...
PSA for everybody...don't forget to clean the coils on your fridge and/or freezer once in a while! I haven't done ours in a bit, been thinking I...
Supposed to rain all day here tomorrow...got some splittin to finish today I guess...