So I see Dairy Meat Meat Meat Fruit Condiments Desert Sound about right to me! :drool:
I agree, at least 50% "editorial". (right down to the weather report!) So if we agree, then I definitely don't understand your comment?
How is my post political? Sensitive much?!
And more than a few others!
Yup, we have an old tractor rim up on bricks...
Pine squirrels! :hair: [ATTACH]
They safe, I can't make it this year... :(
I agree...2 years, maybe, barely...3 years is much better.
Sounds about right...:whistle: :rofl: :lol: Yup!
I dunno but y'all gonna get poisoned from the galvanizing fumes off that thing when it's glowing red! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Bet you could sell the crap outta those at the yuppie store...til the online reviews catch up with ya...:rofl: :lol:
Seems like you could make a heck of a wood pile on a cheap ole trailer house frame...they about give those away around here!
Yeah there was a band of snow/ice pellets came down about 2:30 this afternoon...if it had kept that rate up for long it would have started adding up!
We are a hour from Cleveland and 35-40 minutes from Akron...not Boston, but still big city!
Yup, pretty similar stuff goin on here...too bad he didn't show the drag line setup.
I'm sayin that second one is not true...I bet somewhere in backwoods Alabama or Louisiana that has happened a time or three...
I wouldn't want to mow between stacks...unless using a mulcher maybe...otherwise all the grass would be blown all over the stacks...hold moisture...
If they looked ok, they probably are.
Usually the wire can be cut back to where it is still good, then just replace the receptacle. The "bad connection" can be where the wires attach,...
Yeah 220v dryer outlets are never GFCI type, at least that I've heard of. Just saying that a GFCI type could trip from a web, especially if it got...