Yep, still is too! :handshake: Or as my former FIL used to say "ornery pup" :thumbs:
Exactly :handshake: Complete with someone's milk crate :whistle:
It was 67 in here a while ago...wife had a sweatshirt on, I decided it was time to drop a match on a small load...still have some misc wood to...
Yup, same view here...:hair:
Yes, a big thanks to Dennis for hosting this every year...it is an amazing venue for a FHC GTG! Too bad I missed yet another one! :hair: If not...
That, or this Loctite 28654 Loctite Form-A-Thread Stripped Thread Repair Kits | Summit Racing
He's a fixer...they smell funny, he fixes that! :rofl: :lol:
Yeah baby, spread that firewood hoardin bug! :thumbs: :handshake:
"Where's the beef?!" said no one ever at a FHC GTG!
Out of stock
https://www.supplyhouse.com/Beckett-Pumps-GP325V-Pump-Parts-Washer-w-6-Cord-Viton-Seal-115V?msclkid=d1a9739203fe1a3a490a17d127e191be
I think I see a Maple too...
I see at least 3-4 species in that picture...probably more!
There's not a sadder sight than seeing the bottom of Walt's pie pan! :( It's been done...:whistle:
Why I oughta... :heidi: ;)
Yeah its 82 or so here, but only 16% RH
[IMG]
You aren't kidding! :faint:
:binoculars::faint: :drool: