Should be pretty light at least, eh?
Yeah ours is a lot less than that...but has very limited annual benefit though too. I have it figured that since they pay for 2 annual...
X2. I just went through this...gum had swollen spot, didn't hurt though...went on for a week or two so I called the dentist, which I had never...
See if he would give you just a bit more per cord, rent a rolloff dumpster, fill it up n send it
I've seen guys at work have those on their computer...some are even a screen saver.
He should be servicing that machine on a "severe duty" schedule using it like that.
My wife's family makes a dessert with it...everybody seems to love it. You can do different flavors, but one of the most popular is cottage...
Does it still identify as a carrot? :whistle:
I like cottage cheese. Sounds like I may be in the minority.
I'm building an electric hydro splitter right now...not as quiet as a SS, but still pretty quiet compared to a regular gas splitter. I had bought...
I don't think they want your hands free to "get in trouble"...that's why many of the lil electric splitters have 2 handles to make them work.
Ah ha! That would explain it! That thing looks amazing for an 04 work truck!
That makes sense, the hydros do make some heat...unfortunately that's due to the hydro's inherent inefficiency.
Somebody has a good worker that can't stay off the hooch, huh? :picard: :rofl: :lol:
eatonpcat made a comment somewhere about being able to leave the window open and heat 1 square acre? (good one B! :rofl: :lol:)
[IMG] No worries, the new style ones have been updated and now have this cool rustproof rubber coating on them! :rofl: :lol: [IMG] Sometimes I...
I went out to look about 11:15 but it was cloudy/overcast and the lights from surrounding cities were reflecting off the clouds, almost made it...
I knew that was gonna get somebody as soon as I saw it! :rofl: :lol:
Downwind of some fumes, eh? Or protein overload? :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol: Just messin man...great job with the super candles/pyrotechnics!...
Those are cool...can't say I've seen those before...