It probably would, but from what I read most people that have them long term find them to be kind of a PITA, just due to maintenance issues, cost,...
My trimmer is nothing to brag about! Its an OLD Weedeater Featherlite W25...starts hard, doesn't run great, but it is still doing the job on the...
Yup!
Seems like it would work...especially in a simple system like a log splitter. I was surprised to read this info that came with a new pump that I...
You drive a Ford though...so you can get away with hauling 2/3 cords of green oak on your 1/2 ton...:whistle: :D
I would not extend the horizontal to get out past the roof...you will have to extend all the wall brackets then too...and a longer horizontal...
Cali has already done it I believe. 880 is a scam ad
UDT2 is hydraulic oil? What weight?
I know what you mean...I have a Yamaha TW200 and it doesn't care for 55 MPH for long...or at least I don't anyways...you can't kill that engine,...
It depends on the sprocket size obviously (ratio) but the general rule of thumb is that -3 on the back is equal to +1 up front...but sounds like...
X2...maybe a footer on ledge thing? Would still expect to end up level though, I'd think...
I've never run a Kubota shuttle shift, but don't know why it would be any different than everyone else's... generally you pick your gear while the...
I'd say that has a much better chance of working than this one does! :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
They ever get their anemic splitter fixed?
X2
Yup, still doing an average of 1 fire/day here...looks like next week too. I thought maybe I'd be taking some of the wood in the garage back out,...
Well, I guess it didn't sell before you got there! :thumbs: Congrats on the new toy...'er, tool acquisition! :handshake:
I think T.Jeff Veal has found that limit...more than once. :D
You would go there! :rofl: :lol: A twist on Eddie Murphys "Raw", where he is talking about the Honeymooners Ralpie boy and Ed "Norton"...instead...
That's how it'd go for me!