:thumbs: :handshake:
They never did get the truck they had on order at work...over a year and still no definitive arrival date, kept getting pushed back...they finally...
Yeah I've noticed the car dealers actually have some cars on the lot now...
Depends what you are shopping for...some things are still a year or more lead time, stuff that was only 6-8 weeks in the past (if it wasn't in stock!)
Don't forget jets too. I totally agree with you though
I've never been able to get past the ears...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
What the...?!?! :eek: :faint: :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Ah, I forgot, I have sigs turned off...oops. I'm not familiar with that model, as far as how it is on "low draft" chimneys, in respect to rollout....
What stove do you have? Some models are much more susceptible to rollout than others...
It does...a couple IIRC. Pallet pen A little headway Another one bites the dust. Round two Any ideas? :D
Fixed now. Different vid, same idea!
Oh yeah! [MEDIA]
jo191145
Nice! Unistrut to the rescue! I love that stuff...especially the SS version.
Are you installing new, or just revamping/replacing some pieces? If installing new consider buying Selkirk Supervent from Menards...I've used it...
The only reason I keep it around/put up with it is that it truly is a "featherlite"...easy to "one hand it", which I like in some spots.
I thought about that too...but isn't oil testing getting pretty pricey these days...I heard it was...
Any good hydraulic shop can hook them up...I'm sure there is at least one around town somewhere...
What log splitter pump is $1k? I just paid $140 for a 16GPM 2 stage from Rugged Made...