Those were pretty tasty! For me Rallys/Checkers is the one to beat in the "greasy goodness" category now...and their fries hit the spot too. Add a...
That's a big pile of "screw that!" :startled:
It's like city water, but in the country...not that many places have it, but they are out there for sure. And at least around here, it is random...
Truth...the only thing they are good for now is the drive through, if you have to eat on the run...otherwise they are pricing themselves out of...
Our local community owned power plant will not let you feed excess back into the grid....they say it causes them too many headaches to do so. I...
Yup, photo file too big, just shrink it a lil, bam, photo upload no problemo. Can't remember what the max file size is...maybe Eric VW the photog...
And always down wind! :eek: :faint:
It'll be best battery/charger discussions! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Well, if they do like they are trying to do (doing?) with mortgage rates, the poor get it free, and the better off get to pay extra. Get...
Yeah, I just don't see future generations putting amps on electric saws to make the motor sounds louder! :rofl: :lol: They'll never know what they...
No, cats are not mandated...I don't know what the ratio is...I'd say less than half are cats stoves now. Pushing electric heat, and electric...
Well that's too bad! :whistle: :D
Kinda what I was thinking too. Anything with growth rings that tight is gonna make good heat!
I thought that the fire yesterday was the last, but it got colder than I expected overnight, and the house was 67* this morning, so I lit off...
Agreed
The guy operating that hoe either ruined his shorts, (and the seat!) or couldn't poop for a week afterwards! Maybe both! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Wonder if they could get nitro funny cars down to 20 GPM (that GPM, not MPG!) :rofl: :lol: o_O Edit, oops, looks like I'm pretty low! "There's...
There's plenty of room, if they are ok with it.
I think an adolescent groundhawg could make a more logical cut!
Or not enough...not sure which! :rofl: :lol: Stuff like this is how people end up with higher insurance rates if they own a chainsaw! :hair:...