Anything exterior would be "chimney pipe" and you want doublewall insulated for that....interior is stove pipe, and doublewall air cooled. Cold...
Fully opening the throttle while cranking on most fuel injected engines shuts the injectors off...often allowing a "flooded" engine to clear...
No help here...maybe campinspecter ?
Uncontrolled borders will do that for ya.
Just seen this one locally...Honda on it. [ATTACH]
I just had one done on a front lower tooth...it was easier than getting a filling, I was shocked! Sure cost more though...
[ATTACH]
Looks good, but I'd rent a vibratory compacting plate to run on that before paving it...otherwise I suspect you'll have cracks next spring...that,...
Flagpoles for Homes & Businesses | FlagLadyUSA.com Ohio made
I guess I misunderstood this part then. Just wanted to clarify what was being done wrong...I do understand that the topic in generally can be thin...
And your chimney is on the shorter end too, right? But you also what, 7000' lower than WW's location?
I'd call BK, they are really good about dealing with figuring out chimney issues...and used to dealing with your elevation too. Or maybe we can...
At 1000', like we are here, I'd say a 18-20' chimney of that configuration would be fine on most stoves, but at 7.8k I'm not sure what it'd...
What elevation? How many elbows you need? 45's or 90*?
It does look good...but the burger in the pic is enough beef for a family of 4! o_O :rofl: :lol:
? So general "government" falls under the forbidden "politics" category called out in the forum rules? Honest question, not trying to stir up...
We like them too, just don't order extra, because they give you a ton! I think we split one fry order, and still had too many!
More than you'd think... log splitter - Google Search
buZZsaw BRAD has a 4 stroke saw he'd sell...:whistle:
Nobody (that I know) can afford 5 Guys very often either!