Can't go wrong with that idea.
They are definitely super light.
I approach this, for myself, not on the monetary value of the saw, but how much I enjoy that saw or figure I will once completed. Within reason on...
I need that to ruin in an oil test. :D If you were close by I'd trade that echo for it if you were so inclined. :yes:
I've purchased a few of those mixed in groups of auction trimmers. I only kept the poulan / weed eater / craftsman trimmers to oil test on. They...
I choose gas for what makes sense for me and battery for what makes sense me. There are a couple things I'll definitely go battery on. When I want...
I believe Wisconsin just passed legislation against any ban on gasoline powered engines allowing citizens to have the choice. That's how it should...
Nothing wrong with that either. I don't blame you.
The more important thing about oil analysis is it shows trends in your equipment. If your oil change intervals are perfect for years then you see...
$30 +/-
Or Rislone ring seal.
Some STP or Lucas oil stabilizer might make it usable. :D
[ATTACH]
Black stone labs and Oil Analysers are both reputable.