Its a bomb
There is an ignore button. Just sayin...:thumbs:
I've ran a buddy's 445 before quite a bit. It seemed fine. I assume its the same caliber as the above saws. Had I not been exposed to pro saws I...
They may have had to surgically removed said seat.
That's not happening.:rofl: :lol:
10 years or so
[ATTACH]
We should also ban volcanic activity world wide.... :D
If he starts on that end...
Sweet.
How you doing bud? You attending Kevin's GTG again in September?
It's a good time. I planned my shoulder surgery around it and Duane's GTG lol. A week after Duane's and lil over three months ahead of Kevin's....
Imma port one of them one day. Just because lol
Lol. I wondered when I typed that.
That's it. I'm never living in the UP unless its June - September
I guess I was just focused on the last sentence. Lol.
Why not say it in that thread then instead of creating a separate thread? :picard:
Very nice. He's done 4 saws for me so far and if CAD rears it's ugly head, he will do the next ones too.