I see what you mean. 261CM / 211CM....I thought there was some new model saw that wasn't an MS261 / MS211. I forget about the CM after the...
Exactly! In Michigan anyway. Lol
You shouldn't have told him.
Interesting...
Yep. I have a few extra here id give you one if you were local. Only thing is the head spins opposite direction so it has left handed threads on...
[ATTACH]
Same one I have. I put a straight shaft on mine.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Besides, how can you have mix oil and ratio "discussions" without a gas saw to feed.....
Have no fear. That's not happening. When I'm to old or broken to start my smallest saw, the XS2511, I'll most likely not care about trees falling...
Whats a CM261 and 211? I could see the grab and go ease of a battery unit in certain circumstances.
My wife and I ride but mostly rail trails. The same idiots that "own" the road on their bikes do the same crap on the rail trails too. Won't get...
Yes sir. I believe he did two and it won both.
I think it says.....even if I can't cut I'll still be there.....:D:yes::handshake:
I'll put a note on it for my wife in case I take an early dirt nap. PM me your information. :D
Ive been using the one that won project farm's testing on his YouTube channel. Can't remember the name currently.