There are some blindly in the E gas boat but many stations sell the regular gas, I like giving the stations that only sell E gas a hard time.
The 20 amp receptacle would be protected by a 15 amp device so what would be the issue? Codes wont allow a 15 amp receptacle on a 20 amp circuit.
I doubt you would ever try and maintain 130 k btus, if I wanted to run my wood stove at max btus I wonder how much wood it would consume in a 24...
" You can put a 15 amp receptacle on a 20 amp circuit but not vice versa" ????
Non E 93 octane is what I run in my saws. Non E 87 in all other vehicles. We don't really need the ethanol and we don't need to go to war over oil...
Very impressive Dave, just goes to show you some people would be better off investing money in their house then buying the biggest baddest wood...
I think the "official" moisture content for sizzlers is around 28 to 30% so not sizzling at 25% makes sense to me. Burning wet wood is not the...
I burnt some 22% once because some claimed they had sizzlers at 22% but mine did not. Not sure I can tell much difference as most of my wood burns...
What ever works for you works for you but wood dries faster with heat, now after it gets dry I suppose it could pick up some moisture with the...
Been heating with wood for 35 years so you guys know where I am coming from but I will not ignore the facts. I live in the middle of no where with...
I don't agree with that at all but show me numbers and maybe you can convince me. Can you imagine a city full people using wood stoves for heat....
Try this puppy on for size. http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200612191_200612191
Well I posted the charts once but that did not do any good either, it seems like people take offense to the fact wood stoves are on the dirty...
From now on I will just leave the "how clean is a wood burner to you folks".
That's not what I said at all, I said we cant all burn wood for a couple of reasons or I don't think we want to. You want to live in a city where...
"Not sure drying in outside that it can get " to dry " That's for sure, one reason many woods do not need 3 years as once it gets to a certain...
I agree, go with at least 4 cubic feet or you will be unhappy.
"Getting close to buying a MM, just for my curiosity more than changing my 3 year system" That's the reason I bought one, my dead oak that I had...
Well we all can not burn wood so not sure tweaking the numbers makes much sense.
"Both stove are a lot of money is there a stove out there that is good quality and more fair priced that I haven't seen." I think many stoves are...