So far I love the stove but this winter will tell me more as I put it in late last winter, I will tell you it kicks out more heat with lower flue...
"I think that the 'sap's down belief' is somewhere between pretty much not true or flat out wrong." Yep I agree, read an article where they did...
So no or little rain, would love to send you some of what we have been getting.
Time to eat them!
Wow Paul, that does not look like it is being spread by natural means at all. :headbang:
What a pizzer, I wonder how many are following the transporting of firewood rules, sounds like it does not spread that fast by natural means.
You guys are funny!
Well the reason wood rots is because it does not dry out after it gets wet so if stacked correctly (single rows is best) the wood does not have to...
I agree, SOME woods start to go south after a few years but many do not Oak being a good example, it has a lot to do with how the wood is stored.
Did you guys read the whole article, he says the best wood is 2-3 years old.
Well not going to be easy to drop start my 045, you get it just right on the compression stroke I might do a somersault over the saw.:)
Well the rabbits are coming back (again) so time to do some shooting (again).
I think we are on the same page but not sure, you helped make my point, some sites state max btu's and average which is a better picture of what...
All my outlets are on 20 amp circuits any way.
Maybe I did not understand what basod was posting, yea not very many 20 amp plugs out there. I see why he said what he did now but a 20 amp...
Pete, is this is the one that is wrong, claims it was updated in 2013? http://pure-gas.org/station?station_id=12891
Good site ray, I have been doing electrical work for two many years to remember and knowledge of the subject will go a long way in keeping you out...
A lot of stations around here are changing what they sell, so the list of non E gas stations may be a little out of date.
"I've talked to a couple guys that deliver to gas stations and they say that since E10 became universal around here, residual water levels in...
Is that state wide, have you checked the web site that shows where non E gas is sold? http://pure-gas.org/?stateprov=NY