Cert. not sure if you remember or not but there were a few who chimed in on Hearth that their PE's ran a lot like mine, not many but a couple.
Yea BG on Hearth told me to take the sides off so I took one off and the sides got no where near as hot as my Drolet
Cert. 106, if you remember correctly my Summit had been run on 2 entirely different chimneys (one with 2 90's and one straight up) and worked the...
Well I think its a poor design with very little transfer of heat to the area the stove is in, I dont think wrapping a stove in a layer of metal is...
All I know is my Drolet is putting out about twice the heat and with less wood then the Summit, runs easily and very predictable.
Spent about 2 hours on the phone yesterday with 2 different techs. and neither one had any idea why my Summits runs the way it does. At least both...
Not sure you understood the intent on the post, a smoke dragon is the result of poor burning practices, wet wood and or choking the stove down too...
No just a dusting so far, not sure how close all that snow was to us here.
Single digits tonight, just another winter in Iowa.
Yes I live in the country bogydave, my rows are not as long as Papadave's but I have several, I have a new internet with a limit on data so I have...
Not sure why it seems like a fair amount of people have trouble with their MM's, I bought the HF one plus an extra (thought I lost the first one)...
I dont top cover and I do not worry about the bark either way, important thing is to have it in single rows so the wind and sun can do their...
I think BWS nailed it, Kentucky being wet, I never cover my wood here in Iowa until its seasoned. Its easy to forget sometimes what works in some...
I have never had wood dry that slow no matter what kind it was, at 35 percent that is going to sizzle.
As long as we dont get one called "kiss your azz good bye" I'm OK with naming the storms.
Paul's link really shows how much temperature has on drying time.
Too bad we dont have access to Battenkillers information as he documented most of his findings in detail.
Or an old person's (man of course) reproductive organ.
Nice, too nice to "dirty up"!:) That's the kind of bathroom I like, the color of the tiles are perfect.
I agree but I know battenkiller could dry wood in his basement way quicker then most expected but it was not Oak.