That stove amazes me (not in a good way), did not believe that they made a stove like that until a couple of years ago. Give it enough air and you...
I think my Nashua can kick your Fisher's butt Dave!:p
One of the things I was talking about in a thread a couple of weeks ago. Hard to defend for some one when his wood stove chimney looks like the...
I like your low tech mobile wood storage shed. Why are you not wintering your chickens, I inherited 3 layers from my daughter and plan on keeping...
Sounds like it but if you could find the directions online it might clear every thing up.
I am not quite sure what they want over there, I was told what they had in mind but it sounded more like a game of my football my rules.
:thumbs: IMHO this site is much better then Hearth, I dont feel like you are walking on egg shells when you make a post and we can talk about...
Well finding research that warns you of the pit falls of the new stoves is not easy to come by, it ranges from an idiot trying to burn wet wood in...
A quick search and I found that some do cycle off and on when temp is reached, a look through the directions should tell you if that is what you...
So is the thermostat new and do you have the paper work with it? I see you said it was a year old has it worked fine up to now?
Is the tape clear? Sounds like their might be a market for some people.
If you can do as search on Hearth for some of my old posts, they kicked me off for asking too many questions and derailing threads with no warning...
Oh boy, you are bringing back nightmares with that question, it was 30 years old and the posters on Hearth told me how much better the new stoves...
Even though I really like my Drolet I some times wish I would have just kept the Nashua but its in use in the shop so not so bad, the old stoves...
Hey Griz, time to buy when of those old live stock racks for your pickup, should be a bunch laying around, farmers have moved on from that practice.
My son in law did not have any dry wood for his shop in the first cold spell we had here, too many hobbies I think.
Dave, I am not saying my Nashua burns as cleanly as the new stoves but it smokes very little after it gets up to temp, even though the old...
I can not begin to tell you how much different the Drolet runs then the Summit, same set up, no air leaks on the Summit, dont forget it had low...
That's not bad at all, normal to have some smoke on start up.
Well Dave I am sure with all the different designs of the old stoves some smoke more then others, my Nashua had a baffle in it but it was just a...