Does Woodstock still have the money back guarantee, kind of a no brainer, the warrantys on the new stoves do not cover performance (only if a...
Me too, love the stove runs easily and put out a ton of radiant heat, I have a piece of metal for a heat shield 20 inches away from the one side...
Yes it does, I read coil and was thinking of a old style relay.
I'm lost as normal, wiring across the coil in series is going to give you a voltage drop to the control board or am I not understanding what you...
I am still confused dont you mean in parallel?
In series? Why would you have to do that?
Need an IQ test for potential first time wood stove buyer Did you burn dry wood in that furnace, I cant complain about how much wood I used with...
My last name is Grover so it seemed to fit, I have that expression on my face a lot.
I just stumbled across it searching the net, just lucky, I remember thinking what the heck is this and there were several posters I knew.
Remember battenkiller's tests, some people thought he was full of crap even though he had detailed data to go with the tests.
If I would not have found this site therapy would have been in order.
Campin-looks like your brother new what he was doing, I like his wood rack he has there.
Getting kicked off when you deserve is one thing but when it's some thing you dont understand it sticks in your craw. The other site could learn...
That Summit I had.
Yes and some who have bought EPA stoves have discovered how well dry wood works, one person even wondered how well his old stove would have worked...
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. LOL Actually I do not have that problem at all, for me I have always wanted to not just know why...
I have no idea what posts you are talking about either but I hope you are giving out warnings to the offenders. I was kicked off the other site...
If some one has been doing something for 50 years and it's working I can see them not wanting to change but cant believe burning wet wood and...
So the previous owners had burnt wood for many years and they never figured it out?
I knew there was some one that had that stove and talked about it, forgot it was you Adam. Schlot- I think its great you have it working better...