And THAT is what rops are for......As well as tip overs. Good to hear you aren't hurt.
Lol. You sound like me. I can't leave most things alone.
I muffler mod everything ope. :D Even my Honda powered mantis Mini tiller. Its even got a velocity stack and high performance three stage oiled...
Or his name is Tim Berr? Lol
I look forward to it.
Dang it Hammer....now my allergies are flaring up a bit.
I think its complete lack of knowledge or understanding of how a 2 stroke works and why they need the oil in the gas.
No problem. Sorry about that.
We are still in PA. I gotta say I really like this state. We hit the Civil war museum in Harrisburg today then Penns Cave on our way back to State...
We are lucky to be getting three in this year.
That is my thought. I've gotten a Milwaukee 18 volt battery hot enough, working it with a saws all or angle grinder, that the charger had a to...
Not sure if you answered this already, but what does it weight with battery and oil tank full? Bar and chain too obviously. Lol
I'll be at Kevins and Walt's
Lol. Thanks bud.
I concur.
I wish I could make it this year.
[ATTACH]
Turns yer finners numb in a few minutes but fun to fire up once in a while.