You can say that again. Lol
Took these last night at the local Lowe's. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Almost no pain after the nerve block wore off. Boredom is high. Hate is a strong word but I HATE HATE HATE!!! being stuck with one arm for three...
In a shoulder sling almost 2 weeks post op
Looks like a great time.
Next 200:1 oil test victim.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] No buZZsaw BRAD its not for sale. Not until I paint it orange and...
I concur bud.
What did Glock have to say about that?
Not cool. My cousin had a Taurus 1911 blow up in his hand. He got lucky as well.
The hole points away from you...
JNJ ONLINE AUCTION, LLC - West Michigan’s Premiere Online Auction Center This just got listed at my local online money pit.
I found those at Costco after we got home. They are good.
The max power won Project Farm's shootouts if recall. Pretty sure thats what I'm using because of the vids. Yep, went out and looked. Max power...
Barring any life BS we are planning on it next year. It's going to be in a different home away from home than any previous GTG. We couldn't pass...
I'll be there in 9 hours or so.....
I'm always checking the local craigslist too.
I'm running an oil test survivor trimmer on 25:1 peanut oil mix to see what happens. 2 tanks in of the 1.25 gallons I have mixed up.
Thanks bud. And it still starts in 1-2 pulls down into the 50's with no choke. It was in the original air filter box. Those parts are from the...
I'll keep my eyes peeled at my local online auction.
Now that we know you're ok, hows the tractor? :D