I forgot about the rivet deal. I had that happen when I put .325 chain on a vintage .050 guage roller nose bar on the rotten raspberry. Chain was...
Morning all.
Rain here again. Much needed. Low 50's currently.
I was going to make the same joke but decided not to. Lol
Nice.
Yes 2511's come in top and rear.
Not sure how many miles that is but our trip to Duane's GTG was under $15 each way on the Ohio turnpike from Toledo to the PA state line where we...
And easy start
Ummmm. I have a 241.... and you, well.....ya don't. Lol [ATTACH]
I can live with that deal. :salute:
They have a rear handle 151 too.
No fake 241 fir chew mang.
That's a fact. Lol
Hey John! Hows you?
Get some grade 8 USA made hardware bud. Lol
All legit Dad reasons. Lol
Oh yes. It's a thing. My dad would make us remove them, straighten them and he'd save them. We through away buckets full when we cleaned out his...
Especially if there was some reusable nails in it he could straighten out.
Although I wasn't able to attend this one, I can say I've met some of the best people at these saw GTGs. I never thought in a million years I'd be...
We have pictures of the minivan he had previously. I'll dig them up.