Those are some kind of big poles! Nice to have them CSS'd!
Nice. If it runs, then use it. It's not ready to be a wall hanger.
Good morning, folks. A few degrees below freezing. Clear and dry. A good day to bet back outside and deal with a few yard things. I have...
Nice hole to fall into. :thumbs:
114 saws, plus parts? They were sure to realize stuff was missing. Glad they got the guy.
Good morning, everyone. Another day above freezing. 38⁰ now. Clear dry. I'll be running some errands today. Be safe Be healthy
It's listed at 12amps. I plugged it into one of my outside outlets and it came up to pressure pretty quickly.
Sounds like a lot of work. Any way to have the logs moved out of the way of the pond? Any time frame? I wouldn't kill myself getting it done....
There I was.... Minding my own business... Moving some fresher compost from one bin to the next, when.... I detected movement in the compost....
Good morning, folks. Just above freezing and clear. Warmer than average, but no complaints. I moved compost around, from bin to bin...
Daytime/nightime [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I just bought one. Merry Christmas to me! Other than verifying it works. I haven’t really used it yet.
The growth of cleaner natural gas in New England, has been lowered due to gas line limitations. It would be a good use of infrastructure $'s to...
A couple hundred black birds just decided to say hello[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Tough taking a picture through windows. They were in trees...
The leaf doesn't look like it's from an oak tree. The wood screams oak to me. The leaf might have blown in on the breeze.
Good morning, everyone. Showers all day yesterday that got shoved along by a cold front. Clear and breezy to start the day. About 40⁰. I'll...
I figured someone would go there, so what the heck? Awesome exchange!:thumbs:
Does this violate the generally understood law of not transferring wood across state lines? If it does, I for one do not care!
Lots of splits there. Nice family haul!
Nice! Now don't break that one. Fiskars has you flagged!