Always learning here. A ball driver. Never heard of such a thing. I have now. :thumbs:
Some here, perhaps? wood stove glass sides - Google Search
Chestnut of some variety. I had the same spiny seed husks.
I feel a cuttin' comin' coming on. At my SIL's. Red oak blowover, last month. Guessing 18-20 diameter. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, folks. Just above freezing, overcast, showery. No snow yesterday. The weather underperformed the forecast. There was a bit...
Split pea soup with a ham bone. The thicker the better. Corn bread on the side Recipe is on the bag of split peas
I embrace slow and steady. Hoard on!
I don't see why having room for 2 saws is a problem. Now, if 3 saws dropped into your lap, with room for only 2, that's a problem. Albeit, a...
I'll take slushy snow over freezing rain that shows up there, now and then.
Good morning, everyone. Just above freezing, light overcast with moon shining through it. 3 inches of snow is still in the forecast, to...
Empty plastic coffee cans - put ice melt, rock salt, or sand in them and keep in your vehicles for the winter season.
You can't have too many extension cords.
Mrs MikeinMa bought me this several years ago. TM26 (Discontinued) More of a toy in my hands, but puts out alot of light. 4,000 lumens....
A covering for a rack, eh? :cool: I use recycled roof rubber. Some of it could use to be replaced. I hoard as much of the stuff that I can...
I breathed life into a MAG light by replacing the original bulb with an LED. Much brighter light, as expected.
Yup - slushy, sloppy kind of day tomorrow. All done grocery shopping here. :thumbs:
Rack coverings Garden hoses Extention cords Flashlights
Good morning, everyone. The last of warm mornings for a while. 54⁰ here, at the moment. Clear and dry. I'll top off the deck wood rack,...
Nice rescue! May it serve you for a long time.
Good morning, everyone. Woke up a bit early today. Sitting here listening to the rain. 52⁰ and warming to mid 60's. Rain should stop around...