I was moving a round as I was cutting the trunk to keep the trunk up off the ground. [ATTACH] Decent size. [ATTACH] This was the heaviest. The...
Is a blown over red oak at my SIL's [ATTACH] Looking back at the stump. Lots of cleaning on trunk and underfoot before a full blown attack The...
Winter starts at 10:59! :thumbs:
Good morning, folks. 28⁰, clear and dry. Bright moon lighting up the area. I'll be cutting up a blowdown red oak at my SIL's, this morning....
Knowledge sharing, humor, and camaraderie sums it up with me.
I've had one for several years. It's fun to use. It's more of a bright floodlight, with no focus ability. It comes with 4 rechargeable...
:thumbs:
I give up. :yes: I simply performed a search and posted the results.
[ATTACH] That one, and others, is shown when you check the link I posted above.
We had a lovely day today. Cold, but sunny and no breeze. Lots of wreaths. Good to see. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And, my inlaws. I bought a couple...
Thank you so much for the offer. I'm good. :salute:
My wife and I took a ride to Cape Cod to visit her folks that are interned in the National Cemetery in Bourne. [ATTACH] Lots of wreaths. They...
I could have split more, but my time and attention needed to be elsewhere. [ATTACH]
I have observed that the more I see "Local Steals and Deals" on the morning news, the more annoyed I get with that woman.
Good morning, folks. Bright full moon shining this morning. Cold and clear at 18⁰. I hope to be out in the cold when the sun rises to...
Those Stihls work well when moved back and forth, eh? :cool:
Welcome to the club!
I don't have anyplace to really stack it, but I have chunks of ash calling to me.
26⁰ here currently. Inside 70⁰. Supposed to get into the teens by daybreak. Good splitting weather!
Looks like it was a good time, good toys, good food. :thumbs: