Ditto
Nice scrounge! :thumbs: No interest in stove length rounds, then split before loading? I loooove red oak.
Time to let the coals burn down. Then, add another log or two. [ATTACH]
Too many puns have left my brain fried....over easy. :thumbs:
Dude!!! That delivery has to be at the top of the most cool things I've witnessed here. Hats off to you, Brad. Well done!! [ATTACH]
Good morning, folks. Low 20's and light flurries. Forecast is for light snow today. 1-2 inches of snow. Would be nice for it to stay around...
After many, many years of hosting Christmas dinner, we have dialed it way back. Just the two of us for a ham dinner with backed potatoes,...
Do you fill them like a cannoli, or ice cream cones? Regardless, they look just as they are with a hot coffee or chocolate.
He had an ear infection, that's been cleared up for several weeks. Today was a regular maintenance check with his 2 hearing aids. All's well,...
They are doing just fine, thanks. One of my errands today, is to take dad for a hearing test.
Good morning, everyone. Mid-20's, clear and calm. Bright moonlight. Wet weather forecasted for the next few days. So, I'll be topping off...
Well, I process wood just for us. I have rack/yard storage for about 12 cord. I burn 3-4 cord a year. I'm still able to do most of the physical.
Eggzactly
Yup. Split down in the hole and walk/toss chunks up the slope.
Good question. I'd like to say I would, but, who knows for sure.
They probably would have fit. Putting the chain around and lifting with the bucket saved me from rolling them in uphill and wallowing further in...
I heard a rumor that Horkn shaved. :whistle:
BTW - it's good to see you having time lately, to post to your site!!!! :banana:
Thanks, but I gots lots of other wood to split, before attacking the elm. I'm happy to let it rest. I'll try splitting a piece if'n I get...
I've hand split white oak and hickory. Neither throws the x27 head back at me like fresh elm does. I'll see if it gets better in a few years.