Seasonal temps. No snow cover.
Ok...New Years... simple, easy. Shrimp in a little olive oil with lots of garlic. Homemade Mac and cheese, with caramelized onions Steamed...
Pictures don't do it justice. I know. :yes:
So..... you get what you get and move on. Nothing wrong with that, in my book. Good for you!
It's "vintage", don't ya know. :cool:
I got to feeling fidgety. Not a great day for a walk. So, I went outside and bashed some ash chunks. To the right of the x27, is what I added...
Nice inventory reload! Some of it looks ready to burn,
Good morning, folks. It rained overnight. Above freezing, overcast, and raw outside. Toasty inside. :thumbs: It was nice to have a quiet...
Well.... I need to stop taking the corporate helicopter. It's not stocked with a darn thing.
Gotta love the way those wooden Frisbees fly off. :thumbs:
Freezing rain, currently. But enough from yesterday for a White Christmas![ATTACH]
Good Christmas morning, everyone. [ATTACH]
WHAT??? Egads man. That suit says FHC all over it!!
Egg nog with Captain Morgan spiced rum. If buying already spiked, then Evan Williams Egg nog.
During the summer months, we have the ceiling fan blowing down. That alone allows us to be comfortable, at a higher temp on the AC thermostat.
It also keeps the bugs away!
Nice avatar. Diana's Bath?
From the title, I figured this was to be a music thread. [MEDIA]
Locust will still be heaver than you think, when dry. Good stuff!
Tough day here. [ATTACH] Merry Christmas to all!!