Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bubala & Edwin Shelton & Eric Fritz & farmerward & Jeanne Spriggs & Kjonah & kmnak53 & kodiak forever &...
Love your view after all the work you did.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to briansol & Bruce Barnes & Cesarine777 & douglas202 & Fespo & JR52 & Melanie & Nicole Esparza & Ol Man...
Can I like this more than once! great news.
I love asparagus and I don't grow it here. A former neighbour we had in a more inland community has some success growing it.
We don't have bluebirds here. Just Blue Jays.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : 003Trikerider & AJtree88 & Batman & Cam & Chuck Ball & Cookiecutter & Dan0 & Eric Nafziger & farwest &...
:popcorn: lovely looking plant
My wild bleeding hearts are blooming as well. the lilac is going wild already. I want to pick some to bring into the house but they always seem...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Mwalsh9152 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Stinny [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Babaganoosh & BGH & Biddleman & coreboy83 & David Myers & durdy1 & ja_cain & MinnesotaCody & pointer80 &...
It is very hard on an electric stove to find that sweet spot. After I bent the last stove so everything ran to the center, I now use a propane...
A brand of seeds that is very popular in our area is West Coast seeds from Oregon. West Coast Seeds | Organic Seeds although they are quite a...
Not raining this morning so we are headed out for our walk. Yesterday we decided to go for our walk and after we got through an intersection and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bob48154 & forevergreen & Hillbilly & Jason B & Jon_E & Jpradob & Mason M & newbinct & o8f150 & Rado &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 40cal. & Cwwoodsales & Earl764 & freezefoot & K-Dog44 & Keith fischbach & Lila & rtrsam & S.Reynolds &...
Raining this morning. I spend most of the day yesterday in the garden and got half of the garden bed dug and screened for roots and weeds. It...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Addicted to free heat & Bill Giles & Dana N & Dennis & Gary & IDIOTlovesFIRE & Jonathan Y & Piney & thambach
they do well on neglect. Mine hasn't been re-potted for ever and I never remember to water it. Every spring it starts to bloom.