savemoney, I hope your recovery good well and that you can get outside more. Our daughter sent me a link for a new mask pattern. fits quite...
Morning all. yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day even with the forecast of rain. Same forecast for today but it looks like it is going to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to billdiesel & Bobby Hutchinson & BToebben & bustedback & Cardinalny & colby severson & glorth2 & HTTR & Jeff...
Why is the bathroom area done in green drywall?
T.Jeff Veal Thanks for the lesson on Patience. Mine ran out yesterday and I sadly let my frustrations take over. With God's grace today, I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Cranman & fran35 &. Hatchetdancer & Jonathan & kwtx & lemon & NE4now & spunkybanter & Steven Petrucci &...
Morning all. headed out for our walk before the rain hits - if it does. We were supposed to get pounded yesterday and only got spits....
Morning all. so far the rain that we were supposed to be pounded with hasn't materialized. Lower part of the island got it but not us. Maybe we...
Wishing a Very Awesome Happy Birthday today to milleo [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Chasinmendo & Chevychase & Dan Shull & Diablosz400 & herk & Holly & Lola & Mainehazmt & North & Steve...
Good morning all. I have been missing this thread. Overcast and warm with the promise of rain this afternoon. campinspecter took the Toyota...
thank you for yesterday's and today's message. It is easy to get impatient with life situations.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dany Racer & EMPASam & Glenn W. Robinson & heatmonger & hutchinsonkw & itsjustmeetwo & johnboy12 & Kelly...
No, this is the one I meant. [IMG]
I don't blame you. for me is the weight of them I have a hard time with.
Another warm day dawning. I think it will be the last of the good weather but you never know. things have sure changed around here.
that first picture you can almost hear the wind and the waves rippling. a real sense of motion.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaronmcshane & Carm Nadeau & cat-face timber & derrickvincent & HLSupply & IAsaw51 & jesse vestering &...
Looks awesome bogieb What a difference!
Awesome day today. Restrictions lifted on visiting Mom's island so we loaded up the car and headed over there. campinspecter mowed lawn, I...