Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 74buc & Allen Warner & brad a & chiknstix & dave70 & hanson/hook & JA600L & John Lawler & OldColo & Rita...
blacksmith Nice present for his girlfriend. I hope she appreciates the thought, time and effort that went into that.
I think you have been blessed. Good luck with all your projects you plan to do with it. If you need any suggestions or advice, PM me and I will...
Morning All. Wonderful morning as I woke up today. Pouring down rain outside. I will be staying inside and hopefully spending the time in the...
Pouring rain this morning. It has been awhile since we have had a down pour. Water is puddling everywhere. The ground around here will soak...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 77doug & Chance & Fastmule & JakePA & Jbmatthews1982 & jcgk105 & Kwright032 & Peter D & Stump & Tanya A.D....
Most needles will accept two strands of thread. wildwest's suggestion of a needle threader is a great idea.
Awesome. I didn't know if you would be able to find anything for it or not. Even if it only straight stitched, it would work well for what you...
Years ago I had IV treatments every six hours and it burned like you said. To solve it, they diluted the meds with saline. It took twice as long...
It sure looks great now.
My peonies are setting buds now. With the warm weather we had, they really shot up and starting producing. I hope that when they start blooming,...
I just use standard thread but run two spools at the same time so you are using two strands at the same time. When you wind the bobbin, use two...
My first sewing machine I learned on was a treadle Singer. For Graduation, my parents bought me a portable (sort of - it was heavy) electric...
Hard to believe it is the same light. Nice job.
I went and looked the box again. You might have trouble using the needle threader with double thread. I haven't tried it on my new machine yet....
Nice machine. You should be good for a while using that. Buy leather (for the tarps) or Jean (for the pants) needles for the machine. They are...
Over cast and rain threatening. First day of a long weekend. Victoria Day. Supposed to rain all weekend. We will see. yesterday was nice....
Have an Awesome Happy Birthday today, blacksmith [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to billijak & cedarwood steve & Matt Zach & Meg Mikalunas & Puppy Daddy & Rubenski & rutstrut & tbrown
[ATTACH]