Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Abby J Feldman & beagle hunter & brian dunlop & camovan & chipo & cliffmac & clm & DJDJ & Frank Duschek &...
So I wandered down and took some pictures on Sunday. Just a few weeks later than my last post. Plants are popping up everywhere. Potatoes are...
Well, it is still morning here so Hi to all of you. busy day so far. Hope to get out to the garden to plant more peas. finally were able to...
Wishing an Amazing Happy Birthday today to fishingpol [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to conceptwizard & danimal1968 & Drifter & Golden Dog & Elk Ranch & Jerry Welch & Melcoe & MO. Wood & pv544 &...
I appreciate the temps in Celsius. Your temps are quite similar to ours. We dip below 0 Celsius a couple of times each winter but mostly right...
My brother found a brand new never been used installed stair lift for almost next to nothing. He got to un-install it so when he put it in Mom's...
Our favourite quick dinner is to separate 4 eggs, beat the egg whites until stiff, beat the egg yolks in a separate bowl and add green onions, red...
In our good news free newspaper this story appeared. I thought it was a good picture of Mom. Most of you will appreciate the backdrop of this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Becky & flightguy & Fusternc & Heavyiron & James Tubberville & JeffGu & John B & Lee & lwn9186 & mw123 &...
My living room and kitchen are that colour. The rooms face north and even on a dark day the rooms are bright and light.
Have a Very Awesome Birthday today Grizzly Adam [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alvinflynt & Craig Savage & Daniel Fritz & Garry Polmateer & husky mike & Ivy & jalbertini & Jharm61 & Lyn...
what a lovely way to spend the day.
Morning all. Rain and drizzle this morning so we went back to bed instead of going for a walk. I have other things to do before work this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bigblue12v & bocefus78 & CNE deer & Deacon Brad & drogers1 & eleonora & hencha & JD Lowe & marshallb &...
I do too but I also really like the looks of the Green and Yellow house. I really like that style of house.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 19glendale & Buck1200 & Dan & David_4 & Dcberg & Icky S & Iowa Pride & Milbs & othmar372 & pgreg & Trent &...
Nice. I like the wide armrests on the outside edges as well as the table.
I hope mine look that good in a few weeks. I haven't grown any for years.