yes, and thank you for asking. Those firefighters are real heroes. Men and woman answering the call. Could have been much worse. Firefighters...
Ya, that was too much. I didn't want that one but youtube was bouncing from one to the next. The sports version is more popular than you...
this might help: [MEDIA]
[ATTACH] My daughter's SO is a master electrician and volunteer for the fire dept. He came here to help, but just as he sat down, a fire call...
[ATTACH]
I can't imagine leaving a carcass out to rot on a pile. My dogs would be out rolling in it and smelling something awful. :hair:. I don't...
Go light, then darker colors for accents, or an accent wall. Dark days will make you depressed to be in dark rooms. Need to use as much light...
Wow, nippy out there, but the sun is out now so I won't gripe. Couldn't see any frost this morning, but I didn't risk it. Still waiting before I...
No way, not even in my best days. I'm not allowed to climb anything but into bed. I hope those who do the climbing on the towers get a good part...
Cool out, but the sun is out and it isn't windy. Looking good for the extended forecast. We haven't had the stove going for a couple weeks...
Oh yes, but so can Smokey [ATTACH]
Lead poisoning is about the only real control over those rodents. They will clean out a back yard garden in one day if left undisturbed. That...
Still up in the air about that. Once the cabines are in place, we will have to make up our minds. A lot depends on how much we lay out for...
Bought studs and electrical supplies for the do over today. Darn, it all adds up fast. Nailing it down more every day. I'll be glad when I get...
That could have been anywhere. I don't and won't carry a gun, however, I am not offended by those who do. Rather, I am offended by those who...
Nice link, had no idea to here was one out there like that. Thanks Got a call, my new gas stove is in. Will be a while before I can use it....
What a difference a week has made. We have turned from brown to bright green. The red Japanese maple is now in full leaf. The oaks are still...
I was at Lowes today. I took the print out of our new kitchen with me. I reviewed some of their laminates and the granite. The laminate I...