I admire ingenuity but that is just plain dumb even if it did work. I'm betting there is a lot more to his story.
I went to VA yesterday to be seen by orthopedics. I wanted to see if there were any new options for me. I was told my arthritis is severe and...
a few weeks ago, there was a study, family room, bedroom, half bath and a workshop all in place. Now it looks like a bomb went off! I hate to...
Wow, I'm impressed. Sorry your job is taking you away from your family, and NH during what has to be the best time of the year to be in NH. At...
joined the Y and use their pool. Fraction of the cost of owning one. Y is about 4 mile drive from here. Works for me. I can use it all...
Glad it wasn't worse. Shortcuts, well, sometimes you get away with it and sometimes not. Question is, what is worth the risk?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] demolition and new heating system.
Is the pierogi homemade? What are they stuffed with?
yes indeed, work smarter and save your back!
I don't care for thunder storms at all. We have had way too much wind here lately, now thunderstorms. Don't park you cars near trees!
Hope you have a safe trip. You'll be heading back home after a short stay.
yes, this is a very nice place to check in on frequently. Most everyone here has pets, or is very fond of them. I have two labs and six...
As if we didn't have enough to be concerned about with imported contaminated pet food, now we have a new infection. Dog flu. Suspected to be an...
:headbang:Box stores! Lowes called at 7:30 to tell me that they were getting ready to deliver our new gas range. When they opened the undamaged...
Nice shape tree. I used to transplant those but always before any new growth shows. After that risky unless you can keep them wet.
[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Got through the frost threats OK, didn't risk much. Tradition dictates to wait until after Memorial Day. My daughter in-law did set out some...
What a worker bee. you have a lot to show for your efforts. So many skills. Any children?
The under brush is dry. Also, we have an abundance of evergreens that burn like the are made of gasoline. There is still a thick thach on the...