Must have been a lot of fun. We went to one bbq but not yet had one here this year. I do have a nice table top SS gas grill that I can use...
Same here. Didn't dare risk it although everything is cleaned up. We had had a lot of wind so that is enough right there not to have a fire.
what size crowed where you feeding!
[ATTACH]
So Griz, How did you celebrate you birthday?
Tractor batteries are cheap, frustration is not. I always get mine from the same place. They test it right there. Sometimes I have to leave it...
My granddaughter also got a fish this past weekend. She pulled it in, but had to be shown how to hold it. Then back it went for another day....
Hate, Hate, Hate ticks. I got bit and contracted Lymes disease even after going to the ER. They didn't treat for Lymes because they didn't...
Ture, same for cats. Our prize Himalayan cats had 3 kittens which I had every intention of selling, We kept them in an enclosure that was in...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That is a good idea. No way can you get one that is too big.
Went to visit one of sons. He showed me some saws he came by. The firs one is one he found in a dumpster. came with the case and a spare chain....
:BrianK:After a long week, hot and humid, we took my son's family out to dinner. Nothing fancy, just Applebee's. I don't know what got into me,...
I must have, but I think that help me to develop strategies to deal with things in a different way. I didn't get to skip violence. Uncle Sam...
I am so grateful we live in a rural area. While we have our share of mouthy people, we also have many more really decent and polite people. I...
No hitting in my schools. Wasn't needed to punish or get attention.
Very observant.
Hitting someone as being a learning process is generally abuse. Frustrated parents acting out. My Mother was one of nine kids, she says she was...
If it is only for occasional use and only around the house, why not a corded unit. I've got a B &D that is older than I can remember. It looks...
walk in shower with room for a seat