The rebuild is picking up speed. Two new windows added to the livingroom. Now have 3 windows and a full view door for added natural light.
ouch! I'm having a master electrician do all the wiring in our new living area. There was a total gut done and start over floor to ceiling in...
Have a very happy Birthday Dex. Wishing you and your family the best. Many thanks for all the support you give us. Larry
I am "told" that weed is good to manage pain without all the nasty side effects. I found a suspicious plant growing in my garden once. It was...
Happy Happy for you both. Grand kids are fun. Are they near by?
There are "good will" and lost leaders, but in the end, you still have to pay the light bill or they get turned off. Charge what you need to,...
I wish you the best and good results with your replacement surgery. That is a difficult decision to make, at least it would be for me. You...
I went downstairs to look at what it would take to get a fire going to drive out some dampness from the last two days of rain. However, with the...
When I showed that to my wife, I got the "no way". Already have a grand in her new vanity and that is without any mirror or lights. I wanted to...
This "no service" stuff drives people insane and it would you if you were in their shoes. If you have a service center, do and charge what it...
I like that it has a lot of windows. Nothing better than being able to see what you are looking for!
[ATTACH]
you are so right, I'll burn pellets, but not so many as I had done in the past few years unless pellet prices come back more reasonable. I can't...
The top left is to be our bedroom and the top right is the bath/laundry. The utility closet is in back. the box area is where the shower is...
Cool and wet here today, but that is OK. We need some moisture. I saw a brown lawn Saturday. Too early for that. That was an exception. I...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] progress. yes!
always like seeing families gather around a fire. They will do the same with their children. Family values, good for you!
That is how it stopped for me at home. I grabbed a hand coming at me and held it as I said "Don't ever hit me again" that was then end of my...
No fire for the last month. We would have had one if we were back down stairs, but up on the second floor, it just hasn't been cool. I think the...