Max and Mazzy were best buds, but then Mazzy had a sudden death. Max was alone again. He had raised Mazzy. We quickly went and got another...
So sad, many good years, and she isn't suffering now. Hate when this happens. RIP little one.
Brooks can be hypnotic!:sleeping:
Hire the leach field work out. Save your money on other things. They have the tools and knowledge to get it done. Over with. You have to...
There are contraptions that use propane that are well known to clear areas of mosquitoes. Some use power, others not. they are pricey but for...
My grandson had a birthday party yesterday. My son bought him an ATV. He got a really good deal on it used. Need to get the safety equipment...
Good to see your are not using the commercial red stuff. Not so good for the birds. Best to make your own from real sugar. Also need to clean...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geranium_maculatum
Frost warnings for much of the state last night, we were cold outside first thing this morning, but OK after the sun came up. It was in the low...
We have a lot of lady wood burners, but not so many wood cutters. Good for you. YouTube is a good sight to watch for safety practices. You did...
Had a plumber here today with a helper. $600 but it is done right. He has two more visits for about 3 hrs each at each stage. I think maybe...
Good for you. Now you are ahead of the game. Wish I could, but no room in the garage until some of the rebuild is done.
Look at how that dog as grown. Is he still good buddies with your daughter?
"We have all of our garden in", I wish I could say it that, but not so as yet. My daughter in law has been busy with the urns etc. We have...
Not from new desk area. That garden will need some major overhaul to make the vista I want. But it will get done and be pleasing.
I hear ya on that. When you get deeply invested, even when it is just your sweat equity, you don't give up on it easily. I never dreamed we...
I feel that Harman or any other stove manufacturer should clearly lay out what there warranty is and how to get service. Both the customer and...
:faint:I hope that was corrected. You have to wonder what some people were thinking when they do the things they do. I've done some short cuts...
Got it covered. All sealed good. Low E windows. Not big ones, but one heck of a lot better than dark areas. I like to look outside, even in...
[IMG][IMG][IMG].Ok, I think I get the image!!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: