Ugh, they are too nasty for me to mess with. I would just go get another cone and put up an umbrella. Darn gulls are just flying rats....
Here is one of Portland Headlight in Cape Elizabeth. [ATTACH] Anyone eating outside when seagulls are flying around knows not to leave any food...
There, Now you need to move on. You'll be much better once her brother shows up and helps her move. Her not letting you help her is sending...
Validation! http://coed.com/2015/03/27/bacon-prolong-life-study-new/
here is a link you want to bookmark. The benefits here are nearly endless. Easy to find the extension service with this link....
If contact your local extension service, they will either send you a kit or tell you how to gather a soil sample. They will test it, (here is the...
found this to very entertaining. Thought you might enjoy it also. [MEDIA]
How about "Sparky" for a name. Butt ugly with still with a spark of life!
Ya, we only want it for a few years. Then he can get someone else's. That is unless it already has been given away to someone who never paid...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] More progress, the purple is the mold resistant drywall. Another way to keep us safe.
That's a fancy campsite! looks like you are one of those seasonal campers. Any water near? Very neat looking. Best part of that place is not...
X2, Insulation should always come first. Another way is not to suck in cold air in the process of heating. My stove and furnace are both hooked...
Around here, stove fires are not for the calendar!. If we feel cooler than what we want, then we light up the fire and enjoy! I've even lit up...
I can't recall if I posted this before. Give meaning to "busting your Butt" [ATTACH]
The driver must have known he/she hit something. Just not right to just drive off. I wonder if the driver has a history of this.
This looks like a lot of fun! [ATTACH]
Nice, I would be building shelves to put those on and use them as storage. better than having a dump box in a tote.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Making some progress. So much had to be done before the sheetrock started. The first picture is our kitchen area....
TMI :zip:
First welcome to the Forum. I hope you post something in one of the more popular threads. Glad to see another senior here. Splitting 8 cords...