That is funny. We originally bought the shower with the intentions of tearing out the tub and replacing it with the shower. #1 son was going to...
Son did more work today. The electrician gave him the go ahead to put the sheetrock up in the kitchen. He also got the shower in. Drain is...
not really, but as it is now, we aren't going with stone. We have picked out a very nice laminate that we both like and it won't cost nearly as...
you, I believe. I am glad that we have so few sightings. Maybe these harsh winters we are having will weed out those hitch hikers. I know we...
Be honest.... Would you eat this! [ATTACH]
My wife is not blond, but I dare not tell a blond joke in her presence. :heidi:
That goodness you don't have a clot, the z pack with steroids is Azithromycin (antibiotic to kill germs) and prednisone (steroid to reduce...
[ATTACH]
you are right. around your home is just not safe with them there.
SerpntGuard http://www.serpentguard.com/
Wife got me a vertical compressor. Big, but on wheels. Nice, but most all I ever use it for is for the air gun nailers and to inflate tires. I...
Hate snakes. Those that can harm you and are in your space need to be removed. I would prefer that they are eliminated around the homes. Are...
I hate snakes, even the good ones, but I leave them alone. Thank goodness there aren't poisonous snakes in Maine.
here is a nice link to a garden forum. It is a lot like we are here on woodhoarders. http://www.permies.com/t/6521/plants/plant-tomatoes-place-year
I'm not wanting to start something here. I do thing this is worth looking into. use of Herbicide is often necessary. it is the type of herbicide...
Ok gals and guy, time for some good thoughts for Unicorn1. He is getting some test to determine just what the problem is. Wishing him well!
My wife has had three knee replacements. Yes three, one got infected a year later and had to be removed, treated, no knee for three months, then...
Loon, if you want those pines to fill in good, cut the new growth in half while it isn't mature. It will branch out from there, but if you wait...
I had to give up on my heavy saw. Bought a lightweight saw at HD. A little green Poulin 14 in. Easy to use. Starts every time. Hope I don't...
hate knee pain. Hope you find out what the issue is. Keep up posted. Good luck.