I was thinking the same thing
My wife is constantly telling me I going to burn the house down with the wood chips that end up in my pockets on my socks everywhere. I think she...
My boy will be 3 in October. He loves to "help" me with everything. It will be nice when his help means less work for me rather than more. But...
I was thinking the same thing when I scrolled down and your post was there. No free wood around here. I saw a pile of sticks in a guys front yard...
Yum
Congrats on the new stove!
I have a bud with a homemade stove that has 3 foot legs. Small steel firebox like 10"x12". I think it's cool that you don't have to get low to...
Happy Friday folks! It's been a long week here. I couldn't wait to get out of dodge. Cool dry air is here for the weekend. Enjoy and be safe!
Local hardware store makes them form a roll. He gets .19 a link. Oregon chain. Cheapest I have found, other than buying one from china. He...
I had planned to go take a look Saturday until my sister had her baby this week so now we are visiting them instead. Trying to convince the wife...
I believe I have been through 5 stoves trying to get the "one". All of them have had good and bad points, one was terrible. What works for one...
Couldn't you say the same thing about anything? Cars, homes, business...there are lots of incompetent people out there that somehow get through...
Nice tractor pics. Looking forward to a cool weekend. Mid 60 during the day and into the 40s at night forecasted. On a side note I didn't think...
No prob, natural gas is a totally different animal. So I have been told
This has been suggested might go this way. I might be crazy but we are exploring electric heat at the moment
My bud cut some trees that were standing dead in a cattle pasture he said they surrounded his truck one Time headed out. Freaked him out
Let the machine do the work! Congrats. still get plenty of a workout with the splitter. Excellent wifey is willing to help out! Double score
Good heat in that big girl, lots of work too. Good luck! Hope you can get the truck close.
Neighbors at the new place are great. Mostly a waive in passing but the guy always says the wood pile is looking good, can't complain about that
The terrible neighbors were the reason we sold the last house. Actually ended up costing us to get out of there.