Thanks ww and hd I'm looking for a more long term solution and I'm interested in the ac aspect. We use a small infrared heater in my sons bedroom...
I was originally thinking electric baseboard but read that you can get burned if you stick your fingers in them.
Thanks for the replies fellas. There is an existing gas log that plan to keep functional for when it's real cold
ok folks I know this is a wood burnig forum but.... Anybody have any experience with electric mini split systems? Here is the info we have a...
That is very kind. If the situation comes up I'll take you up on that. This is why l like it here, folks are willing to help each other out...
It's nice to have the wood inside high and dry! At the end of the heating season it's a mess down there but I can get wood and load it in the...
Well I finished the second bedroom! Then wifey tells me she wants the master done before January when our second child is due. :doh: It sounds...
I just checked out your thread, looks good. We both work full time and have a 3 year old. Mother is 6months pregnant. Projects never happen in...
Sweet shed you have there, something like that is #437 on the list of things to do
Unfortunately it's prefinished strip flooring!:doh: We have been pulling up the old carpet in the bedrooms and installing hardwood flooring. I...
Looks like you are ready for the weather! Will you keep the tarps on after the storm? I recently acquired some used rubber roofing to cover my...
I suspect you are spot on that one.
You seem to get a lot of wood off Craigslist. All the ads I see are a few sticks for lots of money or you cut down this massive tree hanging over...
There were a few birch leaves in the yard today while I was moing as well. The maples have started to turn. It was still 80 and humid today! It...
Even with the splitter I'm not a fan of elm but when it's in the stove it burns well. It's like trying to split a hay bale.
You go girl! Good luck, becareful swinging a sledge hammer on a step ladder sounds a bit sketchy. But one has to do what you have to do to get...
No prob the offer stands if you change your mind.
Your not too far from me if you can't get it I could bring my splitter by.
I like this, I was going cut and split out in the woods but I think this will be better. Bring the logs to the spot where it is going to be...
Thanks. One year I cut most of my wood an inch too long it was a long winter stuffing logs in kitty corner that won't happen again!