Looking good man:thumbs:. My next stove is going to be an IS. Like the wood room as well.
I'm jealous of your wood shed! If it were me I'd get the pallet/ construction wood out of there and fill it with cord wood! A partition could...
Mid 40's at night! Good sleeping weather!
No not at all. I let my bud use the trailer and he has a van sitting on it that won't run. It's a long story. I'm kinda pizzed about it but "it is...
I'm not sure if it's good for indoor burning:faint: I'd go get it if my trailer wasn't currently occupied.
Welcome, we use a rubbermade tote as well. But it's not nice to look at. In your setting a nice iron rack or something like that would look nice
Trying not to sound like a jerk here, I split with hydraulics. Is it common practice to let the axe or maul dig into the ground? Looks like you...
Burning up the kw's in the air conditioners!
Making room in the basement for that oak?
Looking good, hope the heat breaks by wednesday!
Me too. Fill it up put the lid on and let it sit outside for a week. Then it gets dumped on the veggie garden
Oh man I started getting the wood in the basement yesterday morning before it got too hot. Got one overloaded snowmobile trailer load in and one...
It's nice when a plan starts to come together!
It's hard to tune up a steel box but I shoveled the ash left in it from last year and cleaned the pipe and chimney yesterday. It was hot on the...
Welcome! Outdoor fires are all that's happening around here.
We used the RAP on the drive at the other house. I packed it with a walk behind compactor it was great. I thought. The wifey didn't like it...
My kid wears boots like that 365 days a year. Sometimes he even wants to sleep in them. Construction looks well worth the effort
Supposed to be 90 here Monday. Yuck!
The small town my camp is in the volunteer firefighters go around sweeping chimney for free in the fall. I guess the would rather sweep than go...
I'd like to talk to a professional but we keep our yard neat and kept up with the house looks nice from the outside, and I think when people show...