Progress! She is a big girl! You will be sittin in your skivies this winter. I made a bunch of ghise started last year. Now I just buy the...
We have the buderus with the longomatic box. It has the blue flame burner on it. It is highly efficient. Last year the company I was using stopped...
I have the 680 it's a beast. But it is heavy! It was given to me when I was clearing large pine trees to be turned into lumber for my cabin. I...
Round here they go in the stove with the railroad ties!
Lit up Friday evening, last load went in Sunday morning.
I guess I gotta go pull the railroad tie outa the stove!
I really doubt that anybody is giving permits out to burn trash in the state of mass. I think most people just mind their own business and don't...
Echo has some pretty stout power equip. They come with a 5 year warranty. Worth a look if one was in the market for a saw or weed wacker or whatever.
Headed to the fair today maybe there will be a vendor there I can talk to.
All of my basement windows have something near them like a water tank or pvc pipe. Otherwise I would do the same thing. Probably wouldn't use the...
A guy down the street from my work has an OWB. He lit it up yesterday I swear I smelled rubber burning like tires! Frequently there is a thick...
Railroad ties!
It's starting set early here! Only get about an hour of light after work
Cool air and a slight hint of wood smoke in the breeze. Acorns are dropping and the maples are red. What a pleasant evening to be outside!
We have ignition! Burning one white birch one sugar maple and red oak split at the moment. Fire will probaly will be out on Sunday as it's...
Thanks we are definitly looking into it
I was thinking the same thing.
Hopefully I can take the ac units out. For the last time!
45f this morning! Might just fire the old girl up tonight. We will be home working on the house Saturday, it's supposed to be cool and damp. Off...
45f on the thermometer this morning. Finally more like late September! I have been slacking getting my wood put up. I gotta get moving!