Did all that wood fall out of the pine tree? Mine only shed needles
Not much to tell. Maybe a cord or two of saplings for 700 bucks. I guess it dosnt hurt to ask as long as you can sleep at night I thought you...
Hey midwinter did you see the sweet pile of sticks for sale on Craigslist in Nashua? 700:bug:
Pine! Didn't anybody Telly you the world will end if you burn pine! Kidding welcome!
I don't think the issue is refilling. In my experience the green tanks dont always reseal. Perhaps I was doing something wrong.
There is a fitting that you screw into a 20 pounder then screw the small tank on it's sketchy at best. The small green tanks don't seal back up...
Personally I don't see a problem with that. Less crap going in the landfill
Might want to try a zippo. There are some fairly expensive " all weather" lighters out there but I have no experience with them.
I have never had any leak issues however like any lighter they don't work as well when they are left out in the cold
Nice free load! I have never burned it so I cannot comment on that. Will you be adding it to the vault?
I use the very same one. Starts the charcoal and campfires in the summer and the wood stove in the winter.:fire:
I'd imagine you will get a better draft when the stove is hooked up to your stack, and the temp drops a bit.
One step closer!
:thumbs: Fire!
I'd be the guy in the swing getting winched up! A coworker about 30 years old was telling me today that he hired someone to clean the gutters on...
Looking good! Orange is the correct color for a tractor.
Cool stove! Haven't seen one like that before.
There is a set of tracks down the street I just pull em out as I need them
Sorry I fat fingered I meant these starters
43 this morning.