The wife has put in a request for a live edge slab headboard. Having never worked with wood slabs I'm Looking for a little guidance. There are a...
It's going in the dumpster.
Ha! I thought you were referring to rope! :rofl: :lol: Now I get it!
Ya that was my thought too. I hate to just throw stuff away that could be used somehow.
I just finished up installing prefinished oak flooring in the 2nd floor of my home. There is a fair amount of cut offs and rejected boards. What...
Cool man! I would be interested. But then I might have to tell the wife about FHC. She thinks my wood habit is crazy enough I haven't told her...
Hey where what's my invite? I am just down the road a piece!
Monkey ball what a fun knot!
Same here I have spent a fair amount of time in the woods ain't never seen any Osage
And so it begins....
Yay! I finally figured out how to post pics!
[MEDIA]
I just fired up old smoky! Might get down to the 20's tonight.
Let's see some flames in that bad boy! Congrats, enjoy!
Yup
Woke up to 31 and a good bed of coals. In went some assorted shorts ( beech, black and white birch, oak, ash, maple and elm make up my stacks). I...
I have some splits piled up at the edge of my property close to the road only a crumbling stone wall separating. I have thought about someone...
Uncle has the old forge and anvil buried in his garage. He always talks about having a "forge day" hasn't happened yet tho. I'll check out the...
Very nice. I'd be interested in the carving show as well. My grandfather was a blacksmith and wood carver, by the i I was old enough for...
Dang dude! 4 cord fire pit, that's cool. Good for you for trying to make something useable out of what you have on hand. My first thought about...