Property tax in nh are no joke. I have a buddy that bolted some wheels to the side, and toung to the front of his shed to avoid being taxed. Got a...
We have a gas fireplace in a 14 by 14 foot insulated porch pretty much. I'd give it to you if you want. Propane is such a scam if you only use a...
Grandpa had a dozen or more in his house he collected over the years. He would wait till it cooled off then wrap a trash bag around it with a rag...
My boys birthday is October 14 I try to wait till then. After that it's going 24/7 as long as we are home. My last fire was in June of this year...
Thanks for the info, we have similar situation except my chimney is in the center of the house. Heating about 2k square feet. Next Saturday is...
Possibly, I'm hoping to move to a mor efficent stove so that will cut back on the trips
I have tried that, only so many slide down till it backs up, then when you are at the bottom stacking it all slides down on you.
+1 on the chute! I wish I could rig something up like that but it would require cutting a hole in the foundation. A walkout basement was high on...
That's what I'm talking about!
Yeah that stinks. Another story for the fire pit. By your other post it looks like it hasn't slowed you down
Funny how it comes out of the fish so easy but you will never pull it out of your flesh. If your lucky you can push it through and cut the barb...
Been there. Hopefully it missed the bone. Nice fish. We have potential to catch some large freshwater fish here in nh it's few and far between....